Review And Return
- For items damaged in transit notification must be made through our store within 24 hours and images supplied of packaging and part to enable claims to be processed.
- Any deliveries which fail through no fault of the courier or seller will incur return charges, these are billed to Williams Wheels and WILL be passed on.
- Please note we are not penalizing anyone for making a mistake or changing their mind, simply passing on the charges we incur.
- International returns please note: If you are returning anything to us from outside the US you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains “returned goods” or similar. If your parcel is stopped in US customs and a charge levied, we will refuse payment and the package will be returned to you. Under no circumstances will we pay customs duty in order to receive back our parts.
- If you have received your order and an item is missing, please first check your dispatch note for any indication that the item is being dispatched separately. If the item is not included on the dispatch note, it will be arriving separately. If the item is listed but not present, please CONTACT us quoting your order number and stating the missing item and we will investigate the matter further.
- Any non-collected click & collect orders after 7 days from the date invoice will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.